If you have been looking at New Jersey Kia Sorento lease deals, you might be quite interested in leasing a crossover SUV. However, you could be wondering if the Kia Sorento is the right choice. Here are a few things that you may want to know about this zippy little vehicle.
First of all, you might be interested in the good things about the Kia Sorento. These are some of the positives:
- When compared to some modern crossover SUV’s, the Kia Sorento is an attractive choice. Many cars in this class often take on a minivan type of look, but the Kia Sorento is sporty and attractive.
- The stock model offers five seats and can seat a family of five more comfortably than your average sedan. If you have a larger family or would just like to have more space, you can opt for a Sorento with third-row seating. This adds two more seats to the vehicle.
- It features a V6 engine, as opposed to the V8 that can be found in many similar vehicles. This means that you can enjoy surprisingly good fuel economy for an SUV, with city MPG ranges of 17 to 21 and highway MPG ranges of 23 to 28. This is better than some cars but can be enjoyed in an SUV form.
- Many people consider Kia vehicles to be budget cars, but this is no longer the case. Even though they come with an affordable price tag, you quality is hard to beat. For example, you are sure to notice that nice finishes and quality materials that are used in the interior of the new Kia Sorento.
- The Kia Sorento handles beautifully and is an easy driver in town or on the highway. It’s also easy to maneuver in and out of tight spaces and is a breeze to park.
- Available with an affordable price tag, the Kia Sorento is an affordable option if you are looking to lease a nice vehicle without having to make a high lease payment each month.
- If you are into technology, you are sure to love the Kia Sorento. Both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are both available for your enjoyment, for example.
Like any vehicle, the Kia Sorento does have its disadvantages. These are some of the things that you might want to know before you go out and sign a lease contract to lease one:
- As mentioned above, the vehicle has a V6 engine, which means that you can enjoy good fuel efficiency when compared to many other SUV’s, including those of a similar size. However, the disadvantage of this is that the car is not quite as powerful as it could be. Even though it is fairly peppy when driving in regular highway conditions, you may find that it’s not quite as powerful as you would like when climbing steep hills or when in high acceleration situations. Additionally, it does not offer the towing capabilities that can be enjoyed with many other SUV’s.
- Even though some of the Kia Sorento models include quite a few great features, the base models are lacking. If you are going to want to drive a vehicle that has more to offer, you are probably going to want to look beyond the base model. This means that the cost of the car — and therefore the lease — can go up as you begin looking at vehicles with all of the options that you are looking for.
Overall, the Kia Sorento is a good option for anyone who is looking to lease a nice crossover SUV that has a lot to offer but that isn’t too expensive. If you speak to someone at your local dealership, you can find out more about your options and what is involved in leasing one of these vehicles.