Whether you have owned Jeeps in the past or if you have always dreamed of owning one, you might be interested in New Jersey Jeep Cherokee lease deals. The Jeep Cherokee is an impressive vehicle, and it can be a great option for someone who is looking to lease a nice SUV. These are some of the pros and cons that can help you determine if this is the car that you should lease or not.
First of all, you might be wondering about the advantages of leasing a Jeep Cherokee. These are some of the things that you might love about the car:
- If you love the look of the traditional Jeep Cherokee, you are sure to love the new model. It is a modern twist on the traditional body style, and new meets old in a beautiful way. It’s a great model option for long-time Jeep fans.
- There are five different trim levels that you can choose from. This means that you can choose the trim level that you want without having to pay for features that you don’t want. Many find that they are impressed by the base model, however, and it’s available to lease for an affordable price.
- Most of the new Jeep Cherokees come with 2.4 liter four-cylinder engines. Even though you might pause at the idea of a four-cylinder engine in an SUV, the vehicle is surprisingly peppy. Plus, the four-cylinder model gets excellent fuel economy, meaning that it’s an affordable option to drive.
- If you don’t want a four-cylinder Jeep, you should know that you do have options. There is an available 3.2 liter V6 that is a bit more powerful but that still maintains good fuel efficiency. If you opt for the V6 model, then you will have more towing capabilities with your vehicle, so you can do more with it.
- The Jeep Cherokee comes with quite a few safety features that you can take advantage of. Along with the expected, like multiple airbags to protect you and your passengers from various types of crashes, the Jeep Cherokee comes with a rearview camera standard in most trim levels and as an option otherwise. It also has the “Uconnect Access System” that will help with automatic crash notifications, roadside assistance and more.
- The Jeep Cherokee offers ample space for its riders and offers a surprisingly comfortable ride with highly adjustable seats. It’s an easy car to steer and handle when you’re in the driver’s seat.
If you are liking the idea of leasing a Jeep Cherokee so far, it is important for you to pay attention to some of the disadvantages of this vehicle. Even though it’s a great car overall, these are some of the things that you might want to know before leasing one:
- Even though there is ample space for passengers to get comfortable, there is not a lot of cargo space. If you are looking for a vehicle that will provide enough room for basic groceries, you shouldn’t have a problem. If you need to haul a lot of gear with you, however, it might not be a good choice.
- Some people are unimpressed with the four-cylinder engine and opt for the V6 option instead. Some would prefer a V8, which is not available in the Jeep Cherokee.
Overall, if you are a fan of the Jeep line of vehicles and are looking for a sharp-looking SUV with all of the best safety features, you’re probably going to love the Jeep Cherokee. Luckily, there are some great leasing deals out there, so you should be able to find one that you can lease while sticking within your price range.