Chevrolet has a good reputation for being an authentic American Car. One of the benefits of owning a Chevy is that a person can find a repair facility just about anywhere in the United States. There are many reasons to purchase a 2017 Chevrolet Equinox. There are also several reasons why consumers may decide to pass.
Pros for Buying or Leasing a 2017 Chevrolet Equinox
1. Fuel economy can be a primary reason for choosing a Chevy Equinox. Four-cylinder engines can help vehicle owners save on gas. Owners and those leasing can expect to accomplish 32 mpg on the highway and 22 mpg while navigating the city. A six-speed automatic transmission is standard for the model.
2. The Equinox’s V6 engine offers more power and is one of the top engines in its class. With 301 horsepower, owners can expect to get to where they want to in a hurry if need be. It also boasts 272 pounds of foot-torque. It can tow up to 3,500 pounds. It makes it easy to hook up a small travel trailer, or boat, and hit the open road.
3. Another benefit of owning an Equinox is that it handles and performs well in the snow. Front-wheel drive gets the job done for anyone having to drive in wintry weather. The vehicle also has ample ground clearance to help the vehicle avoid getting stuck in the snow.
4. Many find the 2017 Equinox to be a relaxing and smooth ride. Bumpy roads and rough pavement present few challenges for the vehicle’s sound suspension system. The cabin also blocks outside sounds from seeping in.
5. Many also like the Equinox’s afford able sticker prices. While dealerships may offer different incentives depending on the model and other factors, it is affordable by any standard. Owners and those leasing also like the vehicle’s 60,000-mile warranty that comes as a standard amenity.
6. The 2017 Chevrolet Equinox also arrives with an impressive list of features that include 4G Wi-Fi hot spot technology. OnStar communication, by GM, is also a desirable feature. Additional features include a 7.0-inch touch screen, rearview camera, and Bluetooth phone technology.
7. There are a number of safe technologies as well. OnStar can provide assistance at any hour of the day or night. Blind-spot monitoring helps individuals to safely navigate busy roads. Parking sensors can help drivers handle tight spots.
There may be several reasons that people choose not to buy or lease the 2017 Chevrolet Equinox.
1. Fuel economy for the V6 is not the best. At 17 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway, there is room for improvement.
2. While the SUV’s crash rating protection score is acceptable it still lags behind other vehicle’s in its class. Also, the Chevrolet Equinox does not offer automatic braking.
Benefits of Leasing
Anyone who likes a new car every three years can benefit from New Jersey Chevrolet Equinox Lease Deals. The monthly payment is usually less than a typical car payment. A person only needs to finance the vehicle’s depreciation that occurs over the life of the lease. The reality is that a person can drive a better vehicle for less money when leasing, and there are no trade-in hassles when the lease expires.
Those who lease their vehicle also pay less sales tax. Of course when leasing, a person should be mindful of any wear and tear on the vehicle during the lease period. Dealerships have all the information available to help individuals make an informed decision whether to lease or buy.
There are a number of things to like for anyone thinking of buying a 2017 Chevrolet Equinox. Amenities include a number of several stylish trim packages, upgrades for the touring suspension in the Premier model, forward-thinking technologies, and more.