There are a number of reasons to purchase or lease a Mazda CX-5. However, there are some who may think otherwise. With several models to choose from, Mazda drivers can enjoy numerous amenities like Leathernette seats, adjustable driver seats, Bose audio system, and optional head-up display.
1. Mazda prices the CX-5 so that it is affordable. This makes it competitive against other vehicles in its class. Those who drive the CX-5 take pride in its fuel economy and low CO2 emissions. They like the fact they will save money on taxes and gas.
2. The CX-5 also comes with a generous amount of equipment. Its package includes dual-zone climate control, parking sensors for front and rear, satellite navigation, cruise control, and Bluetooth connectivity.
3. People also choose the model for its reliability. Consumers can expect the standard maintenance needs required of any vehicle. However, CX-5 maintenance concerns are typically easy to fix. Owners may choose to look into extending their three-year/60,000-mile warranty for additional coverage.
4. Safety is another one of the Mazda CX-5’s strong suits. It offers high safety ratings and kits that include six airbags, stability control, and automatic emergency braking to name a few.
5. Visibility is a key safety element in any vehicle. The CX-5 does not disappoint in this area. Clear visibility is especially helpful at difficult junctions. While the driver’s vision is a bit limited in the back, front and rear parking sensors pick up the slack.
6. When it comes to handling, the CX-5 tops the list for SUVs. On the road it handles like a much smaller car. Accurate, light, steering makes it easier to perform maneuvers at low speeds.
7. Owners also like its strong resale value. Many owners recoup the money spent on their vehicle through its resale. Not every vehicle in this class can make the same boast.
Reasons Not to Buy the Mazda CX-5
There are also reasons people choose not to purchase the Mazda CX-5. Excessive noise is one concern. Vibration and somewhat harsh handling are additional reasons stated by others. Some people have also complained of excessive engine clattering.
Making the Decision to Buy or Lease
A lease provides an opportunity to predict what the total cost of ownership will be. Leases also come with warranty coverage that lasts for three years. Unexpected repairs are covered. Drivers should still change the oil, rotate tires, and properly maintain the vehicle while in their care. A lease option is also great for people who like high-tech gadgets. Leasing a new car offers access to the latest technology and safety features. A person can also drive a higher-priced and better equipped vehicle than they might otherwise be able to comfortably afford if buying.
For those needing to put a lot of miles on their vehicle, a lease can impose penalties if drivers exceed allowable mileage. The dealership may levy a fee-per-mile when the lease expires. Some people will also need to get out of a lease before it expires. As such, the individual will have to work with the dealership. Dealerships can provide additional information about Philadelphia Mazda CX-5 lease deals.
Overall, the Mazda CX-5 is a vehicle that is worth taking a second look at when buying or leasing. It is a mid-sized crossover with enough horsepower and zip to get drivers safely where they need to go. Acceleration is both smooth and responsive. Occupants can stay connected with Bluetooth even when on the go. It can also deploy i-Active AWD based on environmental conditions. The vehicle averages 23 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway.