New Jersey lexus rx 350 Lease Deals
In this review of the Lexus RX 350, we will take a comprehensive look at its components, and some of its pros and cons. The RX 350 has earned a spot in the top quarter of midsize luxury SUV’s partially due to its aesthetic appeal and storage capacity, as well as the fact that it comes standardly equipped with many notable features. Despite this, the RX 350, like any other vehicle, has a few drawbacks.
A Brief History of the Lexus RX 350
In 2006 the Lexus RX 350 usurped its predecessors as a more powerful version of the Lexus RX 330. It gained popularity due to smooth 295 horsepower V6 engine, as well as its comfortable interior and multitude of standardly equipped features. The RX 350 is available in both front-wheel and all-wheel drive. In 2017 the Lexus RX 350 won U.S. News & World Report’s Best Luxury 2-Row SUV for the Money Award. To date, Lexus is continuously making innovations and improvements to the RX 350.
The Pros of the Lexus RX 350
• The Lexus RX 350 can be purchased on a tight budget, while still offering both practicality and reliability. It also boasts a lower base cost than many other models in its class. This fact, combined with the overall dependability of the SUV, make it a fantastic value. J.D. Power rated the 2016 RX 350 4.5 out of 5 points for reliability.
Upgradable and Adaptive
• It comes in 2 customizable styles, and has an adaptive variable suspension for rougher road conditions. The standard version is equipped with front-wheel drive, but the option to upgrade to all-wheel drive is available. The F sport performance trim has a more athletic look and suspension tuning as well as steering.
Convenient and Comfortable
• Passenger space and convenience are not issues with this vehicle. It comfortably seats 5 passengers, with additional room behind the rear row of seats. It also has a power lift-gate with the option available to upgrade to a hands-free lift-gate. The hands-free lift-gate is a feature many drivers report to be very useful.
• Consumers report that the RX 350 provides a smooth and comfortable ride. It has large power front seats, and sliding and reclining rear seats. There is ample leg room in the front seating area as well.
The Cons of the Lexus RX 350
• The Lexus RX 350 has been reported to have a poor acceleration rate. The 296 horsepower V6 engine couples with an eight-speed automatic transmission. It is safe to say that the RX is not a performance vehicle.
Less Storage Than Some Similar Models
• This vehicle is on the lower end of the category when it comes to storage space. Though there is storage behind the rear seats, it doesn’t measure up favorably to other SUV’s in its class.
Mediocre Fuel Efficiency
• Though the RX 350 has better fuel efficiency than some similar models, it is by no means the champion. Though each year the fuel efficiency of the vehicle has been improved upon, it unfortunately does not have has the best MPG available.
Though there are definitely some cons to the Lexus RX 350, it still has many pros and great features. It is usually a very reasonably priced vehicle, and remarkably reliable. It is a comfortable smooth ride, and may just compensate for its downsides with its overall value and convenience. We hope this Review of the Lexus RX 350 has helped you get to know the vehicle a little bit better, and informed you on a few of its benefits and disadvantages.